Singapore – Mikel Arteta has said that he considers “100%” Arsenal Follow the correct protocol about Thomas partAfter midfielder, the club was charged with five timely rape cases and a count of sexual harassment.
Part left arsenal after its contract ended earlier this month and He was charged by Crown Prosecution Service Just four days later.
Allegations related to three women reporting incidents between 2021 and 2022. Parts denied all the allegations against him.
He was first arrested on suspicion of rape in July 2022, which led to an investigation by the Metropolitan Police.
The case was passed for Crown Prosecution Service in December 2024. Parts continued to play for arsenal during this time and Arteta suggested in May that wanted to offer the club. Ghana International a new contract.
– Oli: Arsenal’s President in Asia: Arteta’s focus, transfer, to see
, Arsenal Head for Presiden Tour without Gaicres, MaduK
, Gabriel hope at the title Arsenal: ‘This year will be different’
Confirming his allegation, Arsenal issued a statement that wrote: “The player’s contract ended on June 30. The club is unable to comment on the case due to the ongoing legal proceedings.”
Speaking as an arsenal in Singapore, he began his pre-season tour in Asia, Artetta was asked to respond to the news of the parties of the parties and said: “The club was very clear in its statement. There are many legal matters that are very complicated so I cannot comment on it.
Note that whether he is confident that the club has followed the correct procedures, Artetta replied: “100%.”