Pawn shop owner admits to selling Joe Burrow’s stolen property

A owner of the New York City Pon Shop has blamed for buying and selling luxury items stolen by a national theft crew, which includes the victims. Cincinnati Bangles Quarterback Joe BuroAccording to the US Attorney Office in the eastern district of New York.

Baro was playing a road game in December Dallas Cowboys When the items were stolen from his house. In February, an FBI complaint was ignored, identified only as “athlete 5”, listed the total value of stolen items at approximately $ 300,000.

The patterns of the houses of athletes are being stolen, while they were determined in public. Cenus city chief Stars Patrica mahms And Travis cails And NBA Stars Luca donic of Los Angeles Lakers And Mike Conlay of Minnesota timbervols,

The owner of the Pon Shop, Dimitri Nejinski, 43 -year -old North Burgan, Brooklyn of New Jersey, Brooklyn on Friday convicted a count of a conspiracy to obtain the stolen property. He deliberately admitted to purchasing the theft property, including high watches, jewelry and handbags.

Nejhinski, whose sentence has not been fixed, has a maximum of five -year jail and restoration of about $ 2.5 million and more than $ 2.5 million. Furthermore, because he is from the country of Georgia, while legally lives in the United States, Nejhinski faces federal allegations and the possibility of exile, District Judge William F. Kuntz said.

New York City Police Commissioner Jessica Tish said in a statement on Friday, “The defendant run a black-market pipeline, which buys stolen luxury goods from the crew of organized theft, which targets homes and businesses.” “It was a deliberate operation that helped professional thieves to hunt innocent people.”

The US Attorney’s office said on Friday that the Pon Shop co-operative Juan Villar, 48, who co-managed the Pon shop convicted the same charge in June. As per the release, the two had worked together since 2020, as “fences” to get and buy stolen goods from outside New York. Villar of Queens is also waiting for punishment.

FBI assistant Christopher Riya said in a statement, “For more than five years, Dimitri Nejhinski demanded stolen goods, which allowed South American theft groups to repeatedly benefit from theft.” “His purchasing ended a wave of criminality targeting residences and trade across the country.”

The US Attorney Office stated that South American theft groups traveled to the United States and targeted homes in the rich neighborhood as well as jewelry vendors. There have been six arrests as a result of the investigation involved in several states.

Nejhinski and Villar were not charged with specific theft. Police searched Nejhinski -owned pawn shops and storage units in New Jersey and with sports memorbilia, artwork and fine wine -luxury goods, clothes and “power tools which usually include power tools used in bugle and opening chests, which found suspicious theft.”

According to the US Attorney office for Ohio’s southern district, three people, including one of the Buro’s house, were arrested in a series of bargars, who was accused by a federal grand jury in Cincinnati in February.

Buro said in the latest season of the Netflix show “Quarterback” that it was released earlier this month that he had canceled the purchase of a replica to Batmobile, who was fully working after the theft of his house.

“I just get very uncomfortable,” Buro told the show. “My life is very public. It comes with a job, but there are parts of your life that are yours. Your house is one of them.”

This report used information about Ben Baby and Field Level Media of ESPN.

Source link

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *