Rubio revokes visas of Brazilian judge, allies over Bolsonaro prosecution

State Secretary Marco Rubio announced late Friday night that the Visa of Alexandre de Mores, Brazil’s Supreme Court Judge Alexandre de Mores, has been canceled on his “allies” and immediate family members running “.Political witch hunting“Against former Brazilian President Jair Bolsoro.

,[President Trump] Explained that his administration will organize accountable foreign nationals who are responsible for the censorship of protected expression in the United States, “Rubio, who is also the National Security Advisor of President Trump, wrote. Post X on social platform.

He said, “Jer Bolsonaro created a harassment and censorship complex against the political witch of Justice Alexandre D Mores, the supreme federal court in Brazil, so that it would not only violate the basic rights of the Brazilians, but also proceeded from the Brazilian shore to target Americans.

The state secretary said, “Therefore I have ordered the immediate family members to revive the visa immediately along with the Mores and his colleagues in the court.”

Announced a few hours after Brazil’s top court Issued Stopping orders and search warrants against Bolsoro – preventing him from coming in contact with foreign authorities. Officers monitored the ankle Furious to former leader And the police raided his house.

Mores, in Friday’s court verdict, blocked Bolsoro – who Was charged last year By using social media – to try to reverse the country’s 2022 presidential election. The judge cited the possibility of trying to escape from the country, which was refused by the former President.

Last week, Trump Pressed On Brazil, Bolsoro threatened to slap 50 percent of tariffs on the South American country on all goods on the ongoing prosecution of election fraud.

“I feel the highest insult,” the former leader said in a recent interview with Reuters. “I am 70 years old, I was the President of the Republic for four years.”

Bolsoro and some of his colleagues who argue that the case has been politically accused, Were inspired For one in February The alleged “coup,” And efforts to stay in power after 2022 elections, which He has lost Now President Luiz Insio Lula da Silva.

He has Also forbidden By 2030 by searching for office.

Source link

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *