Minnesota officials give new details on school shooting: Key takeaways

Minnesota officials gave an update on Wednesday at a press conference at a press conference at a press conference on Wednesday’s deadly shooting, which discussed new details about injuries and the backdrop of suspected, 23 -year -old Robin Westman.

Shooting at Announcement Catholic School killed two children and 18 others were injured, shaking the nation and pulling a watchman Support from politicians On both sides of the corridor.

“Minnesota heart is broken. To respond to the authorities, provide comfort to the pastor and teachers, to save the hospital staff, we will meet together. Close our children,” Gover Tim Walz (D) Said in a post on Social platform x.

Some important updates have been given on shooting on Thursday from the press conference:

Another child was added to the injured

Miniapolis police chief Brian O’Hara said an “additional child” was shot during the shoot that we were not aware of the time of the last briefing. “

O’Hara said, “There is an additional child who was injured by bullets, which we did not know about the time of previous briefing. They were taken by a private vehicle to a hospital outside the city, and the report was actually given to the police, when he was treated and released,” O’Hara said.

116 rifle round recovered

O’Hara also said that “Three gun shells were recovered in the Announcement Church yesterday, as well as about 116 rifle rounds.”

During the press conference, he said, “A live round was recovered from a handgun, which seems that the shooter tried to use it and got stuck in the chamber,” he said during the press conference.

4 search warrants executed

The police chief of Miniapolis said that four search warrants were “executed” on Wednesday.

O’Hara said, “One in the church, others were considered associated with the shooter.” “One of the residences was in the city of Miniapolis, one was in the second Richfield, and a third was in the St. Louis Park, the two municipalities are limiting.”

The suspect allegedly expressed hatred to many groups

The American Attorney for the district of Minnesota Joseph Thompson said during a press conference that Westman, suspect, “left behind hundreds of pages, the writing that describes the shooter’s plan, the writing that describes the shooter’s mental state and nothing, the writing that describes the shooter’s hatred.”

“Pure, indiscriminate hate. The shooter expressed hatred to almost every group [imaginable]”Thompson said.” The shooter expressed hatred towards black people. The shooter expressed hatred to Mexican people. The shooter expressed hatred for Christian people. The shooter expressed hatred to the Jewish people. In short, the shooter appeared hating us all. ,

There is no evidence to the illegal fire scriptures

O’Hara said about the suspect during the press conference, “There is nothing in the evidence we have so far that shows that he is a person – that he did not buy these weapons legally.”

Source link

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *