US forces killed a senior ISIS officer in Syria on Tuesday, the US Central Command (Central Command) announced in a statement on Thursday.
“Successful raids” in northern Syria targeted an anonymous senior ISIS member, who according to centcom’s statement “planned attacks in Syria and Iraq, also served as a major financer.
The CentCom stated that the senior member of ISIS had relations in the field, “There is a direct threat to our and the coalition forces and the new Syrian government.”
Brad Cooper said in a statement, “We will continue ISIS terrorists with unwavering determination throughout the region.”
“With our partners and colleagues, the Center remains stable in our commitment to ensure a permanent necklace of ISIS and the security of the American motherland,” they continued.
In December, Syrian dictator Bashar Assad has gone to reduce the sanctions on Syria in view of the exclusion of Bashar Assad. A Delegation of Congress members Recently visited Syria and met with President Ahmed al-Shar and other senior officials in administration.
St.com Forces last month Another senior ISIS leader killedDahiya ‘Zavba Muslims al-Hardani, and his two adults isis-bound son, Abdullah Dhy al-Hardani and Abd al-Rahman Dhyan Dhya Zavba al-Hardani. US officials said similarly that members of ISIS posed a threat to the US and coalition forces, including the Syrian government.