A shooter Took life According to police, at a Catholic school in Southern Miniapolis, at least two students and 17 others were injured in an attack on Wednesday in the morning month.
Police identified the suspect as 23 -year -old Robin Westman from suburban Miniapolis. Police said the shooter stopped the church door during the shooting, then died of suicide by gun bullet. Officials said the suspect was wearing black clothes and was carrying a rifle, pistol and gun.
Children killed in attack Was 8 and 10 years old. According to the head of emergency therapy in one of the three hospitals treating the victims, at least four children live in critical condition. The remaining victims are expected to survive, the police chief Brian O’Hara said in the update on Wednesday afternoon.
“Do not say that it is about ideas and prayers right now, these children were really praying,” these children were really praying during the afternoon press conference. “It was the first week of the school. They were in a church.”
Here we know that the incident is about the incident in Catholic School:
Some children live in critical condition
The head of emergency medicine at the Henepin County Medical Center said that 11 people were admitted to the hospital after the shooting, in which seven were in critical condition. He said that four need an operating room, all children.
According to O’Hara, 14 of the 17 victims were children and three were large parisians. All the remaining victims are expected to survive.
Pediatric trauma hospital, Children’s Minnesota said in a statement that six children were admitted for care.
Some victims were also brought to the M Health Fairview Mesonic Children Hospital.
School shooting was a manifesto in suspect
The suspect had a manifesto who was given time to go live on YouTube at the time of the attack, O’Hara said.
Manifesto Since then it has been taken down and is being reviewed by investigators. The suspected shooter also wrote messages on gun magazines, in which a “Kill Donald Trump” was read. Images of gun magazines appeared in the manifesto, including a long written note.
Search warrant is going on
Police said that search warrants were being done at places related to shooting of Miniapolis School, including three residences tied to the school and shooter, police said on Wednesday afternoon.
A rifle, shotguns and pistols were used to eliminate the attack and the three were purchased legally by the suspect. Additional firearms are being recovered from residences, O’Hara said.
The shooter set fire to the middle of the morning
The shooter initially set fire to a window as the children were in Peuz before entering the church and before firing all three firearms, O’Hara said.
Sen Amy Clobuhar (D-Mainon) said during an interview on MSNBC that he has a long-standing employee who attends school.
Clobuhar told the outlet, “These children are doing an all-school month and had to see many of his friends shoot-one in the back, one in the neck,” Clobuhar told the outlet. “And they all landed under the puzz and that – her daughter, of course, was not shot – but her daughter finished being one of another children to tell one of the children, who was shot to her daughter.”
A person living two blocks from the school fired in several minutes after listening to 30 to 50 shots.
“There was a lot in it,” Bill Beenman said, describing the shots as “sporadic”.
He said, “It was, it was semicircular, it looked like a rifle. Certainly there was no sound like a handgun and so they should know you many times,” he said.
Many questions are running as investigations
Police officials say they are still uncertain about the motive behind the crime, which O’Hara said “out of comprehension”.
FBI shooting is investigating domestic terrorism to target Catholics as an act of domestic terrorism and an hatred crime, however, directorI wish PatelSaid.
Investigators said that the suspect had no criminal history.
The court documents indicate that the shooter was born a man and was earlier named Robert, but changed his name to Robin at the age of 17 to reflect his female identity.
Alcohol, tobacco, firearm and explosive (ATF) bureau along with agents were some of the first respondents of the scene and have begun to detect protocols for the fire scriptures used in shooting.
Patel said Agent was on the spot Soon after the incident.
Follows the spate of firing in Miniapolis
The school was shot within 24 hours of another collective shooting in Miniapolis around 1:30 pm on Tuesday afternoon.
Officials said one person was killed and six more injured when a gunman fired dozens of people on a group of people on a pavement from Christo Ray Jesuit High School.
In that attack, the gunman used a high-wag rifle, the police said.
O’Hara said about the shooting, “This level of firepower in a broad daylight is completely ill and unacceptable.” The suspect, till Wednesday afternoon, is still being sought by the police.
Later, two more people were killed in two separate firing.
One of the incidents came to a mile from the first shoot, causing a man dead in the 20s.
At 2:10 pm on Wednesday, police said that a gunman approached a group on the pavement and started shooting, one man died and injured the other.According to CBS News,
It was not clear that the firing was related, the police said.
The event also comes Only after months Former state house president Melissa Hortman (D) and her husband, Mark, were killed in a deadly shooting in the city.
Update 9:22 pm Edt.
Brett Samuels contributed.