Hulk Hogan’s son
WWE Hof NYC Bars checks
… Week after passing sad
Published
Hulk HoganDespite its tragic passing last month, the new NYC bar is still moving forward … and his son, holeIn the last weekend, WWE ensured prohibiting progress while staying in the city for SummerSlam.
The only son of Hulk killed the “Slam” establishment … which is located across the road from the Madison Square Garden, where the Halketer started his WWE in 1979.
Nick used to smile with the business partner Amir rousin … So it is safe to say that he is happy with the product.
Rosen recently told Page six That 9,000 square feet of bar will remain open in honor of legend … saying “Hulk puts his heart in the project.”
“He shaped the spirit of the slam,” Rosen said. “A place where fans from all over the world can gather in a very corner, where their legend began, to celebrate their heritage and unforgettable moments that defined their careers.”
The bar is slated to open at the end of this year.
After checking the place, Nick made his way for New Jersey to capture SummerSlam at the MetLife Stadium, where they were shown both nights on Jambotron … welcomed the crowd warmly.
He was also in attendance “Monday night Raw” A few days ago in Detroit … with wrestling. Curable 10-Bell Salute for WWE Hall of Famer.
We broke StoryHulk died last month after going to cardiac arrest.
Medical record Said that he died of acute myocardial infarction … which is usually called a heart attack. The 71 -year -old had a history of atrial fibrillation, a heart condition that causes an irregular heartbeat.
Hulk was also detected chronic lymphocytic leukemia, although the details around cancer are not clear.
At a few months away with the open of the slam, you can bet that Hulkamaniak is ready for a flock at the new location!