Man arrested after Bournemouth’s Semenyo reports racist abuse

The Mercesis police have confirmed that they have arrested a 47 -year -old man Liverpool After the report of misconduct, a racially increased public order is suspected of crime Antony Semenio During Bornmouth 4-2 necklaces For Liverpool at Enfield on Friday.

One in statement On Saturday, the Mercyside police said the identity of the suspect was confirmed and was removed from the stadium after the incident. He has been taken into custody for questioning.

Premier LeagueReferee Anthony Taylor stopped briefly in the first half to report the complaint made by Bornemouth Winger.

Semenio scored twice in the second half and helped to get back by two goals, before the hosts won.

Earlier on Saturday, Semenio thanked the “football family”, which he received.

Addressing the incident, in a statement, which is the subject of an investigation into the Mercyssed Police and the Premier League, Liverpool said: “We condemn racism and discrimination in all forms, it has no place in society or football.”

Semenio shared Post on social media Read on Saturday: “Enfield will stay with me forever – not because of a person’s words, but because of how the entire football stood with the family.

“My @AfcBournemouth team partners, who supported me at that moment, @liverpoolfc players and fans who showed their true character, @premierleague officials who handled it professionally – thanks.

“It was felt to score two goals that he is the only language that really matters on the pitch. That’s why I play – for such moments, for my colleagues, for every person who can be this beautiful game.

“Heavy messages of support from the world of football remind me why I love this game. We keep moving forward together.”

Speaking after the match, Liverpool captain Virgil van lamp He said that he believes that football continues to try to educate the next generation about racism, which after labeling targeted abuse as “insult” in semenao.

While van Dizak agreed that it was a signs of a comprehensive problem that was not limited to football, he said more efforts were to be made to change the mentality as campaigns such as taking knee and “racism out of football” were not able to eradicate the issue.

“What else can we do? Because it’s very strange [case] It has managed to say something that is clearly an insult, “he said.

“The only thing we can do is by personally treating him and trying to educate the next generation.

“I can’t believe it. These things should not happen, but unfortunately it does, and it is a complete insult in my eyes.

“First and most important things should never happen in the world, not only football. I am happy to say that I am not really seeing it till date.

“But in general racism is not of this world in my opinion, but if we are realistic, unfortunately, it still exists and it is its painful side.

“We have to deal with it here and now.”

– Report: Liverpool strikes late to defeat Bornemouth in emotional opener
, Premier League Table

Van Dijak offered words of support to Seminio on the pitch and after the game.

Netherlands International said: “I am here for Antony, whenever he needs it, and we are here to deal with the best way as a club.

“I have lifted the burden of conversation with him about it: first and first I wanted to know what happened and I am happy that the authorities are working with it.

“But we are fully standing with him, and whatever he needs to support him, I am here for him. We are for him, to be honest, but also the club and they are working with it correctly, I am completely convinced about it.”

Information from PA contributed to this report.

Source link

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *