D-backs star Ketel Marte apologizes, explains recent absence

Phoenix – Katel marte One of the best sessions of his career on the field.

There is no proper criticism for this Arizona diamondback Closed it.

All-Star second Basmann asked for an apology through an interpreter on Monday to disappear three matches after the All-Star break after returning to his home in the Republic of Dominican-a situation that is apparently celebrating in the clubhouse in the last month.

The 31 -year -old said that he was expected to return to Phoenix soon after the break, but learned his residence in Scotsdale, Arizona, “disappointment” and “to a bad place” and “to a bad place”, according to the interpreter, was stolen during the break.

D-Back was playing an important stretch of games-31 fighting for the playoff situation before the July trade deadline. Arizona placed Mart on the banned list for the first two matches of his absence and then did not play the third game after returning to the club.

In response to criticisms that he takes off a lot of sports, Marte said he had dealt with issues of injury and is following a plan designed by training staff. Marte missed 33 games this year, most of which were due to hamstring injury.

“I know there is an elephant in the room and I would just say what I want to say about it,” said D-Back Manager Tori Lovullo. “I know that Katel talked to you guys and I am proud of him to do so. It’s not easy for him. I know he has shown some vulnerability and I really proud to dig in the way he did.

“What I would say about Ketail, they are the things that I know – he is a great team partner, he is a great youth, he works hard every day for Arizona Diamondback. He just wants to win the baseball game. That’s it.”

Mart has dealt with an edge of criticism After a report in the Republic of Arizona Last week, it was said that some team partners were disappointed with the behavior of the second basman in the previous month and their absence after the all-star break caused partially to cause the team’s collapse before the trade deadline.

The D-Back season came with high expectations but 60–66.

Erizona missed three games after Marte All-Star Brakes missed-Supping The Saint louis cardinals – But nine out of 10 lost when he returned to the lineup.

This affected the organization’s approach on the trading deadline. Diamondback sent third baseman Eugenio Suarez And the first basman Josh Nyler till Seattle mariners In separate deals, outfielders Randal grinkuk till Canus city royals And right hand Meril Kelly till Texas Rangers,

Marte is a brilliant all-round offensive season, which is entering batting on Monday. 23 with homes and 56 RBI. 297. The three-time all-star has been with the organization since 2017 and was important for the team’s unexpected run in the world series in 2023.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Source link

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *