Barcelona’s Ter Stegen trains alone amid uncertain future

Barcelona Goalkeeper Mark-Andre Ter Steigen It has been training on its own since the club’s return on Sunday, amidst continuing uncertainty on its future on Sunday.

Barka players conducted a medical test on Sunday, before Hans Flick held the first team session on Monday, the club reported that Ter Stagon trained alone in the gym.

The club said that German International was again not included with the group in two sessions on Tuesday.

, Barcelona: Can Garcia Ter Staygon out?
, Report: Spanish agencies want Yamal Party investigation

, 2025-26 laliga fixtures: The biggest game and clásico dates

Barca fly to Asia next week Japan And South Korea And a source told ESPN that it is currently unspecified as to whether the Ter Stegan will travel with the team.

33 -year -old Ter Stegan joined Barka in 2014 and has a lump sum 1 of the club since 2016, when Claudio Bravo Was shifted Manchester City,

However, after signing this summer, he has fallen below the Peking order in this summer. Zone Garcia From Aspenayol For € 25 million.

Sources have told ESPN that the club has invited Ter Steigen to leave, but he has expressed his desire to live so far.

The club hopes that he can change his stance once it becomes clear that he will not play because he needs regular football before the next summer World CupWhere he expects Germany being number 1.

Barka plan Wojciech for Garcia is to be supported by Szczęsny, who recently signed a new two -year contract with the club.

Szczęsny came out of retirement in the last summer to sign for Barka when Ter Stegan suffered a severe knee injury in late September.

The Ter Stegan returned to the last weeks of the season, showing two, but Szczęsny placed his place for important games.

Both Garcia and Szczęsny have been involved in Barka sessions this week, as it is Enaki Pena,

PEUNA was the first Ter Stegen number 2 and initially took its place in the team in the last season before being excluded by Szczęsny.

Sources have confirmed that Penna is open to a new challenge away from Barca as he pursues regular football.

Source link

Please follow and like us:
Pin Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *